About the client:
Talking about the popular principle of work, we mean the scheme of online schools when the funnel is built in the following way:
1. The traffic is directed to the landing page.
2. There is a form with webinar registration there.
3. Part of the traffic is eliminated; the other part comes to the webinar.
4. The audience watches the webinar containing the sales part.
5. If interested, they submit an application.
6. The application gets into the funnel, where managers see and process it.
7. Further, after payment access to the course is granted.
This scheme is relatively simple, BUT only if there is an analytical data collection system, in our case it is amoCRM. And we know that it is the system that redirects requests and other data that must be processed urgently. The landing page is hosted on the Tilda platform, with built-in Google Analytics. The webinar itself takes place on Bizon 365. And the course is on GetCourse. This funnel also uses a Sales bot.
In the beginning, the client did not have any CRM-system at all, and the incoming information was processed manually by 2 managers. They entered information into Excel files, 1c and even paper notepads. This work was painstaking, hard, and involved high risks of losing data during collection. On the other hand, the so called "human factor" added to the mess. There were many traffic sources. The school could not do without these data while measurement is a true source of growth and development. About the task:
The main goal was to create full end-to-end analytics, but the first challenge was to implement amoCRM – the foundation for collecting data from all sources.
Thus, we needed:
Accordingly, it was necessary to analyze business processes, the backbone of everything. We had to determine which ones should be included in the CRM-system, to discard processes that cannot be automated and those that simply interfered.
Next, we needed to collect all the data in the storage. This task implied a little difficulty. There were many data sources, they were different and required unification. But any difficulty gives a reason to overcome it. And that is what we did.
We used the following traffic sources: Facebook, TikTok, VK, Instagram, MyTarget, Yandex, Google, Telegram, YouTube, and mailing services. We collected nearly all data using myBI Connect in the shared data storage for further visualization in Power BI.
After the main support for analytics was put into order, it was necessary to deal with the data that we wanted to visualize as a result and see in reports:
- Key traffic data in different views for the targeting department.
- Summary data for managers and executives.
- Data on sales of managers in expanded form.
- Classic sales funnel.
We also added data verification in each report that can be used in case there are doubts in data reliability.
Further we proceeded to the visual part, not only design but also usability. To sum up
What was before:
- Lost time collecting information manually.
- Incorrect data due to the lack of a collection system.
- Lost customers and profits.
About 30% of companies face such problem.
What should come after:
- Digitized, aggregated data on customer actions.
- End-to-end analytics at all stages.
- Fast and reliable data acquisition.
- amoCRM – tracking system.
- MS Power BI – visualization instrument.
- myBI Connect – information retrieval and collection.
We will immediately show the final result and then comment on each report. For more convenient viewing, expand the report by clicking the button at the bottom right.